Operating a Retirement or Senior Care Facility can be a satisfying and worthwhile job. Just like any business, however, there are certain risks that should be addressed.
Risks can including anything from problems with the medication your patients are taking to a volunteer slipping and falling inside your facility.
The staff at Westland Insurance haves over 20 years of experiencing in customizing insurance coverage specifically for care providers. We know how you can greatly reduce your risk with a solid insurance package. Also, as an Alberta Care Providers Association and Alberta Seniors Liability Association member, we understand your industry needs.
Together with our expert knowledge, our insurance specialists provide expert claims advice and top notched service. We can also offer professional risk management advice in loss control and loss prevention. Our comprehensive policy includes:
- Abuse and Harassment Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Building compliance with the Community Care and Assisted Living Act
- Comprehensive Business Interruption coverage
- Drug Spoilage, Exterior Glass coverage, and Non-Owned Automobile Liability
- Volunteer Accident protection
- Professional Errors and Omissions Liability
Together with our unsurpassed customer service and wide range of products, we provide high-quality claims and risk management advice for all our clients.
For more information, contact our Westland Insurance office today at CareProviders@westlandinsurance.ca or call us at (403) 259-2747 or toll free at 1-888-259-2747