Our broad, customized package includes some of the following specialized coverages:
- Directors & Officers Liability which includes coverage for Entities
- Professional Liability which includes employees who care for clients who lack mental or physical strength
- Employment Practices Liability (‘wrongful acts’ definition has been extended)
- Abuse, Molestation and Harassment Liability
- Up to $25,000 in Personal Effects Coverage for your clients and staff
- Business Interruption coverage including Emergency Vacating Expenses
- Dishonesty and/or Fraudulent Acts Coverage which includes an extension to Third Parties
- Legal Expense and Criminal Defense (defense costs post acquittal) coverage
At Westland, we can also provide various additional coverages (including property and crime insurance) depending on your needs.
Together with our unsurpassed customer service and wide range of products, we provide high-quality claims and risk management advice for all our clients.
For more information, contact our Westland Insurance office today at
CommunityLiving@westlandinsurance.ca or call us at (403) 259-2747
or toll free at 1-888-259-2747.