Request a Quote
or Find a Local Agent

Optional Independent Living Insurance Coverage

We offer several optional coverages in conjunction with our Community Living package.

Supported Independent Living Coverage Extension

Do you have clients living with host families or group homes?  They may need tenant’s insurance for their personal belongings as well as personal liability.  This coverage was tailored for them and provides coverage for such risks as property damage, water damage, voluntary medical and personal liability.

Family Home Provider—Liability Insurance Endorsement

Protect your host families with this special endorsement which extends your liability insurance for liability claims that may be occur as a result of the host families’ operations.

Volunteer Accident Insurance

Specifically designed for your volunteers, this coverage pays for losses if your volunteer gets injured on the job.

For more information, contact our Westland Insurance office today at or call us at (403) 259-2747 or toll free at 1-888-259-2747.