The IT industry is part of a unique and cutting edge environment. Not only does it involve risks unique to your field, but it also carries the traditional risks of a general business.
No matter what your concerns - be it competitors infringing on your intellectual property rights or safeguarding sensitive data from viruses, we’re here to ensure you’re well protected.
At Westland, we work closely with programmers, computer consultants, web designers and other IT professionals to help customize our products, so you can be sure we’re providing coverage tailored to your needs.
Our insurance packages take into consideration risks such as the following:
- Hacker attacks
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Contractual Liability
We are well aware of the constantly evolving nature of the IT field, so our insurance package is designed specifically for this type of situation. Our professional liability and general liability products provide modified coverage together with comprehensive property protection.
Our comprehensive package for Information Technology includes the following features and benefits:
- General Liability
- Professional Errors & Omissions Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Computer Virus and Hacker Attacks coverage
- Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright Infringement coverage
- Libel and Slander coverage
- Coverage for losses as a result of services provided
- Coverage for losses as a result of a deficiency or failure in your product
Together with our unsurpassed customer service and wide range of products, we provide high-quality claims and risk management advice for all our clients.
For more information, contact our office today at (403) 259-2747 (toll free at 1-888-259-2747) or e-mail us at InformationTechnology@westlandinsurance.ca