You’ve worked hard to build a successful business based on your expertise on wine making and attention to detail. But there are many associated risks unique to the wine industry and we’re here to ensure you’re adequately protected.
At Westland, we share your passion for wine and know that you deserve protection that addresses your unique needs. Which is why we’ve designed an insurance package to cover you for anything from processing problems or wine leakage to issues with transporting your wine or cellaring.
Together with developing a specialized insurance policy that meets your needs, we’re also wine collectors ourselves. Our professional advice stems from our winery insurance specialists who have worked with those in the wine industry throughout the years.
Our comprehensive package for Wineries includes the following features and benefits:
- Special Valuation of Stock
- Automatic blanket limit of $100,000 for property
- High limits for Stock in transit as well as Stock in Storage (cellared, vintage or rare wines are valued differently than bulk wines)
- Property extensions for trellises, wine leakage, processing water and repackaging stock
- Contractors Equipment coverage
- Business Interruption coverage
- Liability coverage for vendors of your product
Together with our unsurpassed customer service and wide range of products, we provide high-quality claims and risk management advice for all our clients.
For more information, contact our office today at WinerySpecialist@westlandinsurance.ca or call us at (403) 259-2747 or toll free at 1-888-259-2747.