Care Providers Insurance Services
Operating a Senior Care or Retirement Facility can be a rewarding. But like any business, there are risks that can have potentially devastating consequences. For example, risks include everything from damage from water escaping from pluming and fire suppression equipment, to natural disasters, legal liability risks arising from injury residents, visitors or volunteers or from allegations of professional misconduct.
Westland Insurance has more than 35 years of experience customizing insurance protection for the unique needs of senior retirement and care facilities. We know how the risks can be reduced with a strong insurance plan.
As active associate members of both the BC Care Providers Association and the BC Seniors Living Association, we fully understand the needs of the senior care and retirement sector.
Our exclusive and specialized Care Providers Insurance Program includes:
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Abuse and Harassment Liability Insurance
- Community Care and Assisted Living Act building compliance extension
- Drug Spoilage, All Risks Exterior Glass and Non-Owned Automobile Insurance
- Comprehensive Business Interruption protection
- Professional Errors and Omissions Liability Insurance
- Volunteer Accident Insurance
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- We can also assist with Cyber Risks Insurance
- Insurance Coverage is available for Home Care Providers.
Risk management & Claims Support and Advocacy
Risks can be further be reduced through the deployment of risk mitigation strategies. We support our clients with experienced loss control and risk management services, as well as claims support and advocacy.
For more information about Care Providers Insurance, contact our Care Provider Specialists at CareProviders@WestlandInsurance.ca or call our Telecentre at (604) 543-7788 or toll free at 1-800-899-3093.