Community Living and Social Services Insurance Program
Westland Insurance specializes in insurance for the Community Living and Social Services sector.
As active members and corporate supporters of Inclusion BC and the BC CEO Network we understand the unique risk of this sector and have developed a specialized insurance program to meet your organizations unique insurance needs.
Our comprehensive insurance package includes:
- Directors and Officers Liability including Entity Coverage
- Employment Practices Coverage (extends the definition of ‘wrongful acts’)
- Professional Liability Coverage (extended to include employees who provide care services to individuals who lack physical or mental strength)
- Personal Effects Coverage up to $25,000 for employees and clients
- Abuse, Harassment and Molestation Liability
- Comprehensive Property Insurance for buildings, equipment, furnishings and equipment
- Business Interruption and Emergency Vacating Expenses
- Legal Expense Endorsement and Criminal Defense (Post Acquittal Defense Costs) Insurance
- Fraudulent and/or Dishonesty Coverage including Third Party Extension
We also offer a range of additional options to cover additional needs, including
- Home-sharing contractors’ personal insurance
- Cyber Risks Insurance
Along with a high level of service and a range of insurance products, we offer expert claims advice and loss control and risk management services for community living and social service agencies.
For more information about Community Living Insurance, contact our Community Living Insurance Specialists at email@example.com or call our Telecentre at (604) 543-7788 or toll free at 1-800-899-3093.