Request a Quote
or Find a Local Agent

Senior Independent Living Insurance in BC

Along with our comprehensive Community Living Insurance, we offer optional coverage:

Supported Independent Living Coverage Extension

This coverage provides tenant’s insurance for personal property and personal liability for clients living in group homes or with host families. It protects them from risks like water damage, personal liability, voluntary medical, and property damage.

Family Home Provider—Liability Insurance Endorsement

This endorsement extends the association’s general liability insurance protection to cover host families for third party liability claims that may arise out of their operations.

While general Personal Lines Liability insurance considers host families a business operation, it may exclude such losses. The endorsement is designed to address this gap—though it is not meant to be used as a replacement for a Personal Lines Liability policy.

Volunteer’s Accident Insurance

Designed to insure volunteers from losses resulting from injuries while providing volunteer services on behalf of the Community Living Association.

For more information about Community Living Insurance, contact our Community Living Insurance Specialists at or call our Telecentre at (604) 543-7788 or toll free at 1-800-899-3093.