Construction and Contractor
Insurance Quotes in BC
No matter what stage your construction project is in: planning, building or nearing completion, we can protect your company’s professional construction project.
We also offer a comprehensive insurance package that includes construction-specific features like:
- Contractor’s Commercial General Liability – for compensatory damages due to bodily injury or property damages arising from your operations.
- Wrap-up Liability Insurance – covers a single construction project for the entire life of the project.
- Project Owner’s Commercial General Liability – for compensatory damages due to bodily injury or property damages arising from your operations.
- Builder’s Risk Course of Construction – protects against loss or damage to building operations during the course of construction.
- Comprehensive Home Builder’s Risk Coverage – provides insurance against loss or damage to Residential and Commercial Building Projects under construction
Our policy includes blanket reporting form coverage with pre-approved limits (or on an individual certificate basis if preferred). It applies for 30 days after completion of construction, and includes earthquake and flood coverage, as well as vacant dwelling coverage if required.
Optional coverage includes miscellaneous tool and equipment coverage.
For more information about Construction Insurance, contact our Business Insurance experts at (604) 543-7788 (toll free at 1-800-899-3093) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org