Winery Business Insurance Quotes in BC
You’ve built a successful business from your knowledge of making wine and attention to detail. But, there are dozens of risks associated with the wine industry that you need to protect yourself – and your winery’s good name from.
At Westland Insurance Group, we share your passion for wine and understand that you need protection that reflects your unique needs. That’s why our coverage is designed to help you with everything from wine leakage and other processing problems to challenges with cellaring or transporting your valuable products.
Along with designing a unique insurance plan that meets the needs of B.C.’s Winery industry, we’re collectors ourselves. Our expert advice comes from insurance professionals who have specialized in the wine industry and are involved with trade organizations like the South Okanagan Winery Association.
Our blend of interest and expertise is reflected in a client list that currently includes several wineries in the Okanagan, Lower Mainland and Cowichan Valley.
Consider comprehensive, flexible winery insurance products that offer features like:
- Special Valuation on Stock
- Included High Limits of Stock in Transit and Stock in Storage Coverage—cellared, rare or vintage wines are valued differently than wines sold in bulk.
- Automatic $100,000 Blanket Limit for Property Coverage
- Property Enhancements such as trellis, processing water, wine leakage and repackaging stock.
- Contractors Equipment Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- General Liability for persons or organizations who are vendors of your product
Along with a high level of service and a range of insurance products, we offer expert claims advice and loss control and risk management services for our insured wineries.
For more information about Winery Insurance, contact our Winery Insurance Specialists at WinerySpecialist@WestlandInsurance.ca or call our Telecentre at (604) 543-7788 or toll free at 1-800-899-3093.