Commercial Auto Insurance – New Brunswick
If your business includes an element of being out on the road, you’ll want to learn more about commercial auto insurance. Whether you are a specialty trades contractor who relies on your truck every day for work or a construction company with many vehicles, Westland takes the guess work out of insuring your business vehicles. Commercial auto insurance ensures that you have the proper coverage and provides peace of mind, so you’re able to focus on the future of your business.
We understand it’s vital to protect what’s most important to you and your business. Our expert insurance advisors are here to ensure you’re protected and provide peace of mind so you can focus on nurturing your business for the future.
Why Choose Westland?
We know that your business insurance needs to match your goals, your business and your budget. Our expert business insurance advisors get to know you and your business, so that they can tailor a policy to your exact needs. We’ll work with you to build a risk management solution, ensuring coverages line up with your business needs.
Insurance can be complex sometimes. Let our expert insurance advisors do the heavy lifting! We’ll help you find a policy that you feel is the best fit and provides peace of mind. To learn more about the benefits of being a Westland client, click here.
Commercial Auto Insurance Explained
Whether your operation has one vehicle or many, you need the proper protection with a commercial auto insurance solution based on your needs. Commercial auto insurance is required on vehicles that operate outside of personal use purposes. For those that operate with many vehicles, fleet insurance is a great option from an efficiency and cost management perspective.
- Covers loss of use and damage to your vehicle if someone else is at fault for an accident
Third Party Liability
- Coverage for property damage or when third party injury or death is involved
- Covers first party injury expenses resulting from an accident, including funeral bills, lost income and physical therapy
- Coverage in the event of death or injury caused by an uninsured driver or vehicle, including hit-and-run
Commercial vehicles have coverages to ensure your vehicles have the most coverage available. Further peace of mind for your team when out on the road.
- With another vehicle or property (including rollover)
- Comprehensive Losses
- Not under collision, including impact with an animal
- Covers the cost of renting a vehicle while your vehicle is in the shop being repaired due to damages from a claim
Liability for Non-Owned Vehicles
- Covers damage to a vehicle you may not own such as a borrowed vehicle or rental
A fleet is group of commercial vehicles that are registered and/or leased to a company. The main advantage of the program are the discounts awarded to companies for safe driving across all vehicles.
Our team of Fleet Insurance professionals are dedicated to servicing the needs of our commercial auto customers. We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships by providing our clients with the highest level of service.
Any organization that has a group of vehicles that are used for business purposes can benefit from fleet insurance, including:
- Cities, Municipalities & Townships School Districts
- General Contractors
- Transportation & Trucking
- General Companies
- Care Service Providers
- Churches & Religious Associations
- Automotive Repair Garages
- Dealerships & Towing Companies
- Restoration Services
- Specialty Trade Contractor
No, there is no registration required. If a customer account has ten or more vehicles registered to it, the status automatically updates to fleet.
Is your business in the trucking or logistics industry? If so, you’ll want to check out our Transportation & Logistics page.
Review Your Insurance and Get a Quote with Westland
Our insurance advisors are here to help make the process of getting commercial auto insurance as easy as possible. Whether it’s over email, the phone or in person we are ready to help! To review your current insurance policies with one of our expert advisors, or to get started on a quote now and see price estimates for your business coverage, click the button below. Our advisors will contact you right away and help navigate your risk management needs. Of course, we are always available to talk over the phone or in person. Check out our locations page to connect with an office closest to you!