Community-Living Insurance – Alberta
As a community living association, your organization works to support and advocate for those who require special living arrangements. Your organization operates to support the inclusion of everyone in the community, recreation or work, and school. We want to take the stress out of finding the right coverage so you can look after what’s most important.
As your local insurance experts, we know that each business in the community living association industry in Alberta is unique in its own way. From those located close to the Rocky Mountains with scenic views to those along the Bow River in Calgary and all other associations in between, we’ve got you covered. With all it has to offer, it’s not hard to understand why so many people decide to call Alberta home for their business.
We understand it’s vital to protect what’s most important to you and your business. Our expert insurance advisors are here to ensure you’re protected and provide peace of mind so you can focus on nurturing your business for the future.
Why Choose Westland?
We know that your business insurance needs to match your goals, your business and your budget. Our expert business insurance advisors get to know you and your business, so that they can tailor a policy to your exact needs. We’ll work with you to build a risk management solution, ensuring coverages line up with your business needs.
We understand that insurance can be complex sometimes. Let our expert insurance advisors do the heavy lifting! We’ll help you find a policy that you feel is the best fit and provides peace of mind. To learn more about the benefits of being a Westland client, click here.
Community Living Associations Insurance Explained
Community living associations advocate for and provide support to clients who have specific needs or challenges. Whether you support a few residents or many, your association needs the right coverage to ensure you and the people you support are adequately covered. With the right insurance policy in place, we can ensure your focus can remain on empowering those you work to support, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Community living associations don’t have an open sign necessarily, and more so operate to ensure those with specific needs and challenges have the right living situation. Because of this, there are unique risks to the community living association sector.
At Westland, we’ve developed a specialized insurance program to meet your organization’s unique insurance needs, including:
- Directors & Officers Liability including Entity Coverage
- Employment Practices Coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Personal Effects Coverage
- Abuse, Harassment & Molestation Liability
- Comprehensive Property Insurance
- Business Interruption & Emergency Vacating Expenses
- Legal Expense Endorsement & Criminal Defense Insurance
- Fraudulent and/or Dishonesty Coverage including Third Party Extension
- Cyber Coverage
We can help with your auto insurance needs too! Connect with us today to ensure you’re covered out on the road.
Review Your Insurance and Get a Quote with Westland
Ready to discuss your insurance needs? Our expert advisors are here to review your current insurance policies, discuss your unique risks and operations, and find the perfect insurance policy for your business. Whether it’s over email, the phone or in person we are ready to help! To get started on a quote now and see price estimates for your business coverage, click the button below. Our advisors will contact you right away and help navigate your risk management needs. Of course, we are always available to talk over the phone or in person. Check out our locations page to connect with an office closest to you!
10 Business Facts About Alberta
- It should come as no surprise that Alberta is known for its Oil and Gas. It’s the largest oil producing province in Canada. It provided 79.2% of all Canadian oil production in 2015.
- Canada’s favourite beverage, the Caeser, was invented in Calgary in 1969. Since then, it’s become a staple on many restaurant menus across Canada.
- Edmonton is home to the largest shopping centre in North America. West Edmonton Mall offers more than 800 stores, two hotels and over 100 restaurants.
- Each summer, Calgary hosts the largest rodeo in the world. They welcome over 1,200 businesses to the Stampede as well as more than four million guests.
- Think Boston Pizza was founded in Boston? Not the case. Gus Agioritis founded Boston Pizza and opened the first BP’s in Edmonton.
- Ranching is a large industry in Alberta, with cash receipts totalling $4.58 billion in 2016.
- Alberta is a thriving province when it comes to tourism and supports over 130,000 jobs. From natural beauty to festivals there is something for everyone and every business.
- Cattle farming is one of Alberta’s main agricultural sectors. Did you know that over 40% of all cattle in Canada are located throughout Alberta farms.
- Your paper products might just come directly from the forests of Alberta. In fact, over 47,000 jobs are in the lumber industry which contributes to over $11 billion dollars to the economy.
- Although a main driving factor in Alberta is the petroleum industry, emerging industries are making a name for themselves in Alberta. Technology and data, aviation and logistics, energy and cleantech are among the most important key sectors.