Home Builders Insurance – Manitoba
As a home builder, you bring the dreams of your clients to life. From initial plans to handing over the keys, there is a lot that goes into building your client’s dream home. We also know that there’s a lot that goes into the building process of a home. From unique risks and challenges you may face on the job site to working with specialized machinery every day. We don’t have many home building skills, but we are experts in home builders insurance. Let us help find the right coverage for your business, and we’ll leave the home building work to the experts!
As your local insurance experts, we know that each business in the home builders industry in Manitoba is unique in its own way. From those job sites in new developments in Portage la Prairie to properties throughout the Pembina Valley and all other home building businesses in between, we’ve got you covered. With all it has to offer, it’s not hard to understand why so many people decide to call Manitoba home for their business.
We understand it’s vital to protect what’s most important to you and your business. Our expert insurance advisors are here to ensure you’re protected and provide peace of mind so you can focus on nurturing your business for the future.
Why Choose Westland?
We know that your business insurance needs to match your goals, your business and your budget. Our expert business insurance advisors get to know you and your business, so that they can tailor a policy to your exact needs. We’ll work with you to build a risk management solution, ensuring coverages line up with your business needs.
We understand that insurance can be complex sometimes. Let our expert insurance advisors do the heavy lifting! We’ll help you find a policy that you feel is the best fit and provides peace of mind. To learn more about the benefits of being a Westland client, Click here.
Home Builders Insurance Explained
Being a home building contractor, you know the various risks involved in your business and so do we. From new multi-home new community developments to more custom and complex builds. That’s why at Westland, we’ve custom tailored a policy package that covers you for anything from a third-party injury on site to building damage during construction.
Our comprehensive package for Home Builders includes the following features and benefits:
- Property Coverage insurance (Office Building Furnishings, Fixtures and Equipment)
- Contractors’ Equipment and Miscellaneous Tool insurance coverage
- Broad Form Builder’s Risk Insurance coverage during construction
- Show Homes and Show Home Contents Coverage
- Unsold Inventory Insurance Coverage
- Commercial General Liability insurance coverage to insure against third-party liability claims
- Builder’s Risks Insurance Blanket Reporting option for pre-approved limits
We can help with your auto insurance needs too! Connect with us today to ensure you’re covered out on the road.
Review Your Insurance and Get a Quote with Westland
Ready to discuss your insurance needs? Our expert advisors are here to review your current insurance policies, discuss your unique risks and operations, and find the perfect insurance policy for your business. Whether it’s over email, the phone or in person we are ready to help! To get started on a quote now and see price estimates for your business coverage, click the button below. Our advisors will contact you right away and help navigate your risk management needs. Of course, we are always available to talk over the phone or in person. Check out our locations page to connect with an office closest to you!
Situations of liability are one of the most common claims we see when it comes to home builders. For example, a building crew knocks the chimney over, resulting in major damage to the neighbouring property. The right home builder’s insurance policy will help mitigate these risks and get you back to your normal as quickly as possible.
Our goal is to find the best coverage for your business so you can focus on what’s important. To learn more about being a Westland client, click here.
10 Manitoba Business Facts
- It should come to no surprise that the agriculture industry is a vital part of the economy in Manitoba. In fact, it’s found in almost all communities in the southern half of the province.
- Manitoba boasts the largest producers of sunflower seed and dry beans.
- Love fast food fries? They likely came from hard working potato farmers in Portage la Prairie and surrounding community. So much so there is the Potato Festival every year in celebration of just that, potatoes!
- The main tourist attraction in Manitoba is Churchill’s Arctic wildlife. Visitors can travel to northern Manitoba and become part of a sloth of polar bears.
- The oldest company in Canada finds its home in downtown Winnipeg. The Royal Winnipeg Ballet is the oldest Canadian company and just the second oldest in North America.
- When you think of Manitoba, does the aerospace industry come to mind? It should! It is the largest in Western Canada and employs over 5,300 people.
- Manitoba is the cultural capital of Canada when it comes to festivals. Locals can take in Festival Du Voyageur, Folklarama, Trapper’s Festival and Manito Ahbee.
- Transportation and logistics are another strength of Manitoba. CentrePort Canada is a 20,000-acre inland port. It provides facilities for warehousing, manufacturing and distribution.
- Manitoba has some pretty creative residents! So much so in fact that it’s coined the name the Cultural Cradle of Canada. We have more than 4,600 business involved in visual arts, music and performing. We also have 400 in film, 900 design firms, and 300 marketing and advertising businesses.
- Food processing pulls in $4.7 billion in revenues with over 250 companies. Food items include pork, eggs and other meat products.