Care-Providers Insurance – Ontario
Operating senior care or retirement facilities can be an enriching experience. From having a great team to look after and care for the residents to creating meaningful experiences and memories. As an organization providing care for our older population, you know the importance of safety, as it’s at the forefront of your organization. Let us take care of you in finding the right coverage so you’re able to focus on what’s most important.
As your local insurance experts, we know that each organization that plays the vital role of caring for people in need are unique in its own way. Coverage of this nature can have long term implications. Whether you have a retirement home in Northwestern Ontario or special needs facilities in Barrie , our team of insurance specialists will ensure we’ve got you covered.
We understand it’s vital to protect what’s most important to you and your business. Our expert insurance advisors are here to ensure you’re protected and provide peace of mind so you can focus on nurturing your business for the future.
Why Choose Westland?
We know that your business insurance needs to match your goals, your business and your budget. Our expert business insurance advisors get to know you and your business, so that they can tailor a policy to your exact needs. We’ll work with you to build a risk management solution, ensuring coverages line up with your business needs.
We understand that insurance can be complex sometimes. Let our expert insurance advisors do the heavy lifting! We’ll help you find a policy that you feel is the best fit and provides peace of mind. To learn more about the benefits of being a Westland client, click here.
Care Providers Insurance Explained
Whether your facilities are home to those in small communities or your operation is home to many in a facility with various amenities, every care provider organization faces risks specific to the industry. Like any business, some risks can have potentially devastating consequences. For example, risks include everything from damage from plumbing systems to natural disasters and legal liability risks. The most common claims affecting this sector that we see most include fires, vehicle impacts, slip and falls, assaults, electrical damage, and more. By far the leading type of claims both in frequency and in severity are water damage losses. With the right insurance policy in place, we can ensure your business is covered so you can focus on providing the best care to your residents.
Senior and retirement care providers aren’t in the business of creating the next best product or app; your focus is on the support and empowerment of those who’ve placed their trust in you. Because of this, there are unique risks to the care providers industry. We have more than 35 years of experience customizing insurance policies for senior retirement and care facilities’ unique needs.
At Westland, we have a comprehensive and specialized care provider package that has everything to keep your business covered, including:
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
- Property Coverage
- Abuse & Harassment Liability Insurance
- Community Care & Assisted Living Act
- Drug Spoilage, All Risks Exterior Glass & Non-Owned
- Automobile Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Professional Errors & Omissions Liability Insurance
- Volunteer Accident Insurance
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance
We can help with your auto insurance needs too! Connect with us today to ensure you’re covered out on the road.
Review Your Insurance and Get a Quote with Westland
Ready to discuss your insurance needs? Our expert advisors are here to review your current insurance policies, discuss your unique risks and operations, and find the perfect insurance policy for your business. Whether it’s over email, the phone or in person we are ready to help! To get started on a quote now and see price estimates for your business coverage, click the button below. Our advisors will contact you right away and help navigate your risk management needs. Of course, we are always available to talk over the phone or in person. Check out our locations page to connect with an office closest to you!
10 Ontario Business Facts
- Niagara Falls is one of the largest draws to Ontario. In fact, it welcomed 12.9 million visitors in 2017 and tourism expenditures reached a whopping $2.4 billion!
- It comes as no surprise that Toronto is a big player in the film and television production sector. Often being called the Hollywood of Canada, over 25% of Hollywood movies are filmed in Toronto.
- Fishing is a beloved past time in Ontario, but it’s also an economic driver. With over 1.12 million anglers on Ontario water a year, they spend $1.6 billion a year in the province, whether at remote fishing lodges or supporting small angling businesses.
- Ontario is one of the most multicultural places in the world. It’s home to many festivals including Caribbean Carnival, Jazz Festival and Oktoberfest. In fact, there are over three thousand festivals each year.
- Ontario has a thriving agricultural sector. The province contributes to almost a quarter of all farm revenue in Canada. The top crop productions are soybeans, corn and winter wheat.
- Forestry is another large industry in Ontario, supporting over 53,000 jobs. In fact, the forests of Ontario cover a land area close to the size of Italy, Germany and the Netherlands…combined.
- Ontario is the national leader when it comes to manufacturing. Automotive, textiles, electrical goods and farm implements contribute to an industry that employs about half of Canada’s manufacturing jobs.
- The Royal Ontario Museum is the largest in Canada, and the fifth largest in all of North America. It sees a total of one million visitors a year who stop by to see many collections in over 40 galleries.
- Another driving force for the province is the food processing industry. Ontario has over 3,000 companies that make both food and beverage products. Companies include Kraft, Nestle, Kellogg’s, Coca Cola and PepsiCo.
- With over 25,000 restaurants in Ontario, it’s not surprising that some famous dishes have originated in Ontario. The Hawaiian pizza didn’t originate from the islands of Hawaii, rather at the Satellite Restaurant in Chatham!
Claims Experience from Westland Clients
“We had a line of our skincare product that ended up causing damage to the customer’s skin”.
Our goal is to find the best coverage for you so that you can continue to live your life the way you want to. To learn more about being a Westland client, click here.