Community-Living Insurance – Ontario
As a community living association, your organization works to support and advocate for those who require special living arrangements. Your organization operates to support the inclusion of everyone in the community, recreation or work, and school. As active members and corporate supporters of Inclusion BC and the BC CEO Network, we understand the unique risk of this industry. We want to take the stress out of finding the right coverage so you can look after what’s most important.
As your local insurance experts, we know that each community living association industry in Ontario is unique in its own way. From those located on scenic Lake of the Woods to organizations in larger communities such as Thunder Bay, community living organizations play a vital role. Our brokers will take the time to understand your organizations to ensure, we’ve got you covered. With all it has to offer, it’s not hard to understand why so many people decide to call Ontario home for their business.
We understand it’s vital to protect what’s most important to you and your business. Our expert insurance advisors are here to ensure you’re protected and provide peace of mind so you can focus on nurturing your business for the future.
Why Choose Westland?
We know that your business insurance needs to match your goals, your business and your budget. Our expert business insurance advisors get to know you and your business, so that they can tailor a policy to your exact needs. We’ll work with you to build a risk management solution, ensuring coverages line up with your business needs.
We understand that insurance can be complex sometimes. Let our expert insurance advisors do the heavy lifting! We’ll help you find a policy that you feel is the best fit and provides peace of mind. To learn more about the benefits of being a Westland client, click here.
Community Living Associations Insurance Explained
Community living associations advocate for and provide support to clients who have specific needs or challenges. Whether you support a few residents or many, your association needs the right coverage to ensure you and the people you support are adequately covered. With the right insurance policy in place, we can ensure your focus can remain on empowering those you work to support, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Community living associations don’t have an open sign necessarily, and more so operate to ensure those with specific needs and challenges have the right living situation. Because of this, there are unique risks to the community living association sector.
At Westland, we’ve developed a specialized insurance program to meet your organization’s unique insurance needs, including:
- Directors & Officers Liability including Entity Coverage
- Employment Practices Coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Personal Effects Coverage
- Abuse, Harassment & Molestation Liability
- Comprehensive Property Insurance
- Business Interruption & Emergency Vacating Expenses
- Legal Expense Endorsement & Criminal Defense Insurance
- Fraudulent and/or Dishonesty Coverage including Third Party Extension
- Cyber Coverage
We can help with your auto insurance needs too! Connect with us today to ensure you’re covered out on the road.
Review Your Insurance and Get a Quote with Westland
Ready to discuss your insurance needs? Our expert advisors are here to review your current insurance policies, discuss your unique risks and operations, and find the perfect insurance policy for your business. Whether it’s over email, the phone or in person we are ready to help! To get started on a quote now and see price estimates for your business coverage, click the button below. Our advisors will contact you right away and help navigate your risk management needs. Of course, we are always available to talk over the phone or in person. Check out our locations page to connect with an office closest to you!
10 Ontario Business Facts
- Niagara Falls is one of the largest draws to Ontario. In fact, it welcomed 12.9 million visitors in 2017 and tourism expenditures reached a whopping $2.4 billion!
- It comes as no surprise that Toronto is a big player in the film and television production sector. Often being called the Hollywood of Canada, over 25% of Hollywood movies are filmed in Toronto.
- Fishing is a beloved past time in Ontario, but it’s also an economic driver. With over 1.12 million anglers on Ontario water a year, they spend $1.6 billion a year in the province, whether at remote fishing lodges or supporting small angling businesses.
- Ontario is one of the most multicultural places in the world. It’s home to many festivals including Caribbean Carnival, Jazz Festival and Oktoberfest. In fact, there are over three thousand festivals each year.
- Ontario has a thriving agricultural sector. The province contributes to almost a quarter of all farm revenue in Canada. The top crop productions are soybeans, corn and winter wheat.
- Forestry is another large industry in Ontario, supporting over 53,000 jobs. In fact, the forests of Ontario cover a land area close to the size of Italy, Germany and the Netherlands…combined.
- Ontario is the national leader when it comes to manufacturing. Automotive, textiles, electrical goods and farm implements contribute to an industry that employs about half of Canada’s manufacturing jobs.
- The Royal Ontario Museum is the largest in Canada, and the fifth largest in all of North America. It sees a total of one million visitors a year who stop by to see many collections in over 40 galleries.
- Another driving force for the province is the food processing industry. Ontario has over 3,000 companies that make both food and beverage products. Companies include Kraft, Nestle, Kellogg’s, Coca Cola and PepsiCo.
- With over 25,000 restaurants in Ontario, it’s not surprising that some famous dishes have originated in Ontario. The Hawaiian pizza didn’t originate from the islands of Hawaii, rather at the Satellite Restaurant in Chatham!
Claims Experience from Westland Clients
“We had a line of our skincare product that ended up causing damage to the customer’s skin”.
Our goal is to find the best coverage for you so that you can continue to live your life the way you want to. To learn more about being a Westland client, click here.