Community-Living Insurance – Saskatchewan
As a community living association, your organization works to support and advocate for those who require special living arrangements. Your organization operates to support the inclusion of everyone in the community, recreation or work, and school. We want to take the stress out of finding the right coverage so you can look after what’s most important.
As your local insurance experts, we know that each business in the community living association industry in Saskatchewan is unique in its own way. From those located along the South Saskatchewan River with scenic water views to those in small communities throughout the province and all other associations in between, we’ve got you covered. With all it has to offer, it’s not hard to understand why so many people decide to call Saskatchewan home for their business.
We understand it’s vital to protect what’s most important to you and your business. Our expert insurance advisors are here to ensure you’re protected and provide peace of mind so you can focus on nurturing your business for the future.
Why Choose Westland?
We know that your business insurance needs to match your goals, your business and your budget. Our expert business insurance advisors get to know you and your business, so that they can tailor a policy to your exact needs. We’ll work with you to build a risk management solution, ensuring coverages line up with your business needs.
We understand that insurance can be complex sometimes. Let our expert insurance advisors do the heavy lifting! We’ll help you find a policy that you feel is the best fit and provides peace of mind. To learn more about the benefits of being a Westland client, click here.
Community Living Associations Insurance Explained
Community living associations advocate for and provide support to clients who have specific needs or challenges. Whether you support a few residents or many, your association needs the right coverage to ensure you and the people you support are adequately covered. With the right insurance policy in place, we can ensure your focus can remain on empowering those you work to support, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Community living associations don’t have an open sign necessarily, and more so operate to ensure those with specific needs and challenges have the right living situation. Because of this, there are unique risks to the community living association sector.
At Westland, we’ve developed a specialized insurance program to meet your organization’s unique insurance needs, including:
- Directors & Officers Liability including Entity Coverage
- Employment Practices Coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Personal Effects Coverage
- Abuse, Harassment & Molestation Liability
- Comprehensive Property Insurance
- Business Interruption & Emergency Vacating Expenses
- Legal Expense Endorsement & Criminal Defense Insurance
- Fraudulent and/or Dishonesty Coverage including Third Party Extension
- Cyber Coverage
We can help with your auto insurance needs too! Connect with us today to ensure you’re covered out on the road.
Review Your Insurance and Get a Quote with Westland
Ready to discuss your insurance needs? Our expert advisors are here to review your current insurance policies, discuss your unique risks and operations, and find the perfect insurance policy for your business. Whether it’s over email, the phone or in person we are ready to help! To get started on a quote now and see price estimates for your business coverage, click the button below. Our advisors will contact you right away and help navigate your risk management needs. Of course, we are always available to talk over the phone or in person. Check out our locations page to connect with an office closest to you!
10 SK Business Facts
- Saskatchewan has a diverse agriculture and agri-food sector. In fact, it’s world renowned for supplying quality agricultural ingredients and foods.
- The next time you reach for flour in a recipe, it most likely came from a Saskatchewan field. Farmers across the province count for over 54% of all the wheat crop in Canada.
- The world’s oldest running gold mine was discovered by a Saskatchewan farmer in 1906. Since coming across it while digging a hole with a plough, it’s still operating and is one of the largest gold mines globally.
- When you think of the Saskatchewan agricultural scene, breadbasket crops come to mind. However, 96% of lentils, 90% of chickpeas and 70% of dry pea crops grown in Canada came from SK fields.
- Fan of mustard on your hotdog or hamburger? Odds are that your favourite condiment came from Saskatchewan, producing approximately over 80% of Canada’s mustard crop.
- When you think of Saskatchewan, flat lands and prairie landscapes might come to mind. In fact, over 50% of the province is covered in dense forests. The commercial forestry zone has 11.7 million hectares, 5.3 million of which are classified as productive forest land.
- The Regina Symphony Orchestra is the longest continuously running orchestra in Canada since being founded back in 1904.
- Regina is home to Scotty the T-Rex, the largest known Tyrannosaurs rex in the world. Weighing in at just under 20,000 pounds you can visit Scotty at the Royal Saskatchewan Museum.
- Saskatoon has seen continued growth throughout the years, reporting 11,743 total licensed businesses. Saskatoon welcomed 1,365 new businesses in 2019.
- The province is an energy giant. It features the most diverse primary energy resource base throughout Canada.
Claims Experience from Westland Clients
“We had a line of our skincare product that ended up causing damage to the customer’s skin”.
Our goal is to find the best coverage for you so that you can continue to live your life the way you want to. To learn more about being a Westland client, click here.