Faith-Based Organization Insurance – Ontario
Each faith-based organization is as unique as the community that supports it. We understand the special risks and exposures you face. We know your organization has worked hard to build your community, and we’re here to help ensure it’s protected.
As your local insurance experts, we know that each organization in Ontario is unique in its own way and can face a wide variety of risk. Whether it is a church in Northwestern Ontario or a faith based organization in Barrie, our team of insurance specialists will ensure we’ve got you covered.
We understand it’s vital to protect what’s most important to you and your organization. Our expert insurance advisors are here to ensure you’re protected and provide peace of mind.
Why Choose Westland?
We know that your business insurance needs to match your goals, your business and your budget. Our expert business insurance advisors get to know you and your business, so that they can tailor a policy to your exact needs. We’ll work with you to build a risk management solution, ensuring coverages line up with your business needs.
We understand that insurance can be complex sometimes. Let our expert insurance advisors do the heavy lifting! We’ll help you find a policy that you feel is the best fit and provides peace of mind. To learn more about the benefits of being a Westland client, Click here.
Faith-Based Organizations Insurance Explained
Whether your faith-based organization has a few members or a few hundred, every organization faces similar risks, and in turn, needs the right coverage for their organization. We’ll take the complexity out of your insurance needs, so you can focus on what’s most important.
A faith-based organization faces different insurance needs than that of many other non-profit organizations, from the physical building and assets to those specialized operations that are unique to your organization. We offer a comprehensive faith-based organization insurance package that has everything to keep you covered.
Business liability is legal liability insurance coverage which will cover the costs to defend legal action brought against your organization, regardless of whether or not there is any actual negligence.
Business liability insurance also covers the cost of legal actions brought against the organization where someone claims that it is negligent for property damage, bodily injury or personal injury. The policy covers the organization and its officials, executives, directors, employees, volunteers and members against these types of claims arising from the operations of the organization.
Westland’s faith-based organization insurance package is extended to include:
- Abuse Liability
Abuse liability coverage is designed to respond to third party legal liability claims alleging sexual, physical, psychological or emotional abuse, molestation or harassment.
- Non-Owned Automobile Liability
Non-Owned Automobile Liability is designed to respond to legal actions brought against the faith -based organization arising out of the use of personal vehicles owned and operated by employees and/or volunteers. The actual owners of such vehicles still require their own third-party liability insurance.
- Directors and Officers Liability
D&O Liability is designed to respond to legal actions brought against a faith-based organization where someone alleges that the organization or its officials committed a negligent act, error, omission, breach of duty, or failed to exercise the duty of care required of their position.
- Specialized Religious Counseling Liability
Religious Institution Counselling Liability insurance coverage is designed to defend and to pay legal damages resulting from third party legal liability claims for counselling services by members who provide advice or guidance within the practice of their faith and training.
The unexpected can happen, and property coverage looks after protecting your assets if there’s a loss. To learn more about business property insurance, click here.
A vital element of business insurance is the timeline between an insured loss and greeting members back through your doors. That’s where business interruption coverage comes into play. To learn more about business interruption insurance, click here.
Money and Securities Crime Coverage
Crime coverage is designed to protect against loss of money or securities resulting from various types of risks which can include employee dishonesty, theft, robbery, burglary, destruction or disappearance, forgery, money order and counterfeit paper currency fraud, credit card fraud, and computer fraud.
Crime coverage doesn’t include losses from voluntary parting of money or securities through dishonest means like social engineering or other possible cyber risks.
We can help with your auto insurance needs too! Connect with us today to ensure you’re covered out on the road.
Review Your Insurance and Get a Quote with Westland
Ready to discuss your insurance needs? Our expert advisors are here to review your current insurance policies, discuss your unique risks and operations, and find the perfect insurance policy for your business. Whether it’s over email, the phone or in person we are ready to help! To get started on a quote now and see price estimates for your business coverage, click the button below. Our advisors will contact you right away and help navigate your risk management needs. Of course, we are always available to talk over the phone or in person. Check out our locations page to connect with an office closest to you!
10 Ontario Business Facts
- Niagara Falls is one of the largest draws to Ontario. In fact, it welcomed 12.9 million visitors in 2017 and tourism expenditures reached a whopping $2.4 billion!
- It comes as no surprise that Toronto is a big player in the film and television production sector. Often being called the Hollywood of Canada, over 25% of Hollywood movies are filmed in Toronto.
- Fishing is a beloved past time in Ontario, but it’s also an economic driver. With over 1.12 million anglers on Ontario water a year, they spend $1.6 billion a year in the province, whether at remote fishing lodges or supporting small angling businesses.
- Ontario is one of the most multicultural places in the world. It’s home to many festivals including Caribbean Carnival, Jazz Festival and Oktoberfest. In fact, there are over three thousand festivals each year.
- Ontario has a thriving agricultural sector. The province contributes to almost a quarter of all farm revenue in Canada. The top crop productions are soybeans, corn and winter wheat.
- Forestry is another large industry in Ontario, supporting over 53,000 jobs. In fact, the forests of Ontario cover a land area close to the size of Italy, Germany and the Netherlands…combined.
- Ontario is the national leader when it comes to manufacturing. Automotive, textiles, electrical goods and farm implements contribute to an industry that employs about half of Canada’s manufacturing jobs.
- The Royal Ontario Museum is the largest in Canada, and the fifth largest in all of North America. It sees a total of one million visitors a year who stop by to see many collections in over 40 galleries.
- Another driving force for the province is the food processing industry. Ontario has over 3,000 companies that make both food and beverage products. Companies include Kraft, Nestle, Kellogg’s, Coca Cola and PepsiCo.
- With over 25,000 restaurants in Ontario, it’s not surprising that some famous dishes have originated in Ontario. The Hawaiian pizza didn’t originate from the islands of Hawaii, rather at the Satellite Restaurant in Chatham!