Faith-Based Organization Insurance – Saskatchewan
Each faith-based organization is as unique as the community that supports it. We understand the special risks and exposures you face. We know your organization has worked hard to build your community, and we’re here to help ensure it’s protected.
As your local insurance experts, we know that each organization in Saskatchewan is unique in its own way. From churches in city centres such as Saskatoon and Regina to faith-based organizations located throughout the beauty that is Saskatchewan, we’ve got you covered.
We understand it’s vital to protect what’s most important to you and your organization. Our expert insurance advisors are here to ensure you’re protected and provide peace of mind.
Why Choose Westland?
We know that your business insurance needs to match your goals, your business and your budget. Our expert business insurance advisors get to know you and your business, so that they can tailor a policy to your exact needs. We’ll work with you to build a risk management solution, ensuring coverages line up with your business needs.
We understand that insurance can be complex sometimes. Let our expert insurance advisors do the heavy lifting! We’ll help you find a policy that you feel is the best fit and provides peace of mind. To learn more about the benefits of being a Westland client, Click here.
Faith-Based Organizations Insurance Explained
Whether your faith-based organization has a few members or a few hundred, every organization faces similar risks, and in turn, needs the right coverage for their organization. We’ll take the complexity out of your insurance needs, so you can focus on what’s most important.
A faith-based organization faces different insurance needs than that of many other non-profit organizations, from the physical building and assets to those specialized operations that are unique to your organization. We offer a comprehensive faith-based organization insurance package that has everything to keep you covered.
Business liability is legal liability insurance coverage which will cover the costs to defend legal action brought against your organization, regardless of whether or not there is any actual negligence.
Business liability insurance also covers the cost of legal actions brought against the organization where someone claims that it is negligent for property damage, bodily injury or personal injury. The policy covers the organization and its officials, executives, directors, employees, volunteers and members against these types of claims arising from the operations of the organization.
Westland’s faith-based organization insurance package is extended to include:
- Abuse Liability
Abuse liability coverage is designed to respond to third party legal liability claims alleging sexual, physical, psychological or emotional abuse, molestation or harassment.
- Non-Owned Automobile Liability
Non-Owned Automobile Liability is designed to respond to legal actions brought against the faith -based organization arising out of the use of personal vehicles owned and operated by employees and/or volunteers. The actual owners of such vehicles still require their own third-party liability insurance.
- Directors and Officers Liability
D&O Liability is designed to respond to legal actions brought against a faith-based organization where someone alleges that the organization or its officials committed a negligent act, error, omission, breach of duty, or failed to exercise the duty of care required of their position.
- Specialized Religious Counseling Liability
Religious Institution Counselling Liability insurance coverage is designed to defend and to pay legal damages resulting from third party legal liability claims for counselling services by members who provide advice or guidance within the practice of their faith and training.
The unexpected can happen, and property coverage looks after protecting your assets if there’s a loss. To learn more about business property insurance, click here.
A vital element of business insurance is the timeline between an insured loss and greeting members back through your doors. That’s where business interruption coverage comes into play. To learn more about business interruption insurance, click here.
Money and Securities Crime Coverage
Crime coverage is designed to protect against loss of money or securities resulting from various types of risks which can include employee dishonesty, theft, robbery, burglary, destruction or disappearance, forgery, money order and counterfeit paper currency fraud, credit card fraud, and computer fraud.
Crime coverage doesn’t include losses from voluntary parting of money or securities through dishonest means like social engineering or other possible cyber risks.
We can help with your auto insurance needs too! Connect with us today to ensure you’re covered out on the road.
Review Your Insurance and Get a Quote with Westland
Ready to discuss your insurance needs? Our expert advisors are here to review your current insurance policies, discuss your unique risks and operations, and find the perfect insurance policy for your business. Whether it’s over email, the phone or in person we are ready to help! To get started on a quote now and see price estimates for your business coverage, click the button below. Our advisors will contact you right away and help navigate your risk management needs. Of course, we are always available to talk over the phone or in person. Check out our locations page to connect with an office closest to you!
10 Saskatchewan Business Facts
- Saskatchewan has a diverse agriculture and agri-food sector. In fact, it’s world renowned for supplying quality agricultural ingredients and foods.
- The next time you reach for flour in a recipe, it most likely came from a Saskatchewan field. Farmers across the province count for over 54% of all the wheat crop in Canada.
- The world’s oldest running gold mine was discovered by a Saskatchewan farmer in 1906. Since coming across it while digging a hole with a plough, it’s still operating and is one of the largest gold mines globally.
- When you think of the Saskatchewan agricultural scene, breadbasket crops come to mind. However, 96% of lentils, 90% of chickpeas and 70% of dry pea crops grown in Canada came from SK fields.
- Fan of mustard on your hotdog or hamburger? Odds are that your favourite condiment came from Saskatchewan, producing approximately over 80% of Canada’s mustard crop.
- When you think of Saskatchewan, flat lands and prairie landscapes might come to mind. In fact, over 50% of the province is covered in dense forests. The commercial forestry zone has 11.7 million hectares, 5.3 million of which are classified as productive forest land.
- The Regina Symphony Orchestra is the longest continuously running orchestra in Canada since being founded back in 1904.
- Regina is home to Scotty the T-Rex, the largest known Tyrannosaurs rex in the world. Weighing in at just under 20,000 pounds you can visit Scotty at the Royal Saskatchewan Museum.
- Saskatoon has seen continued growth throughout the years, reporting 11,743 total licensed businesses. Saskatoon welcomed 1,365 new businesses in 2019.
- The province is an energy giant. It features the most diverse primary energy resource base throughout Canada.
Claims Experience from Westland Clients
“We had a line of our skincare product that ended up causing damage to the customer’s skin”.
Our goal is to find the best coverage for you so that you can continue to live your life the way you want to. To learn more about being a Westland client, click here.