Home Builders Insurance – Saskatchewan
As a home builder, you bring the dreams of your clients to life. From initial plans to handing over the keys, there is a lot that goes into building your client’s dream home. We also know that there’s a lot that goes into the building process of a home. From unique risks and challenges you may face on the job site to working with specialized machinery every day. We don’t have many home building skills, but we are experts in home builders insurance. Let us help find the right coverage for your business, and we’ll leave the home building work to the experts!
As your local insurance experts, we know that each business in the home builders industry in Saskatchewan is unique in its own way. From those job sites in new developments in Saskatoon to properties throughout Regina and all other home building businesses in between, we’ve got you covered. With all it has to offer, it’s not hard to understand why so many people decide to call Saskatchewan home for their business.
We understand it’s vital to protect what’s most important to you and your business. Our expert insurance advisors are here to ensure you’re protected and provide peace of mind so you can focus on nurturing your business for the future.
Why Choose Westland?
We know that your business insurance needs to match your goals, your business and your budget. Our expert business insurance advisors get to know you and your business, so that they can tailor a policy to your exact needs. We’ll work with you to build a risk management solution, ensuring coverages line up with your business needs.
We understand that insurance can be complex sometimes. Let our expert insurance advisors do the heavy lifting! We’ll help you find a policy that you feel is the best fit and provides peace of mind. To learn more about the benefits of being a Westland client, Click here.
Home Builders Insurance Explained
Being a home building contractor, you know the various risks involved in your business and so do we. From new multi-home new community developments to more custom and complex builds. That’s why at Westland, we’ve custom tailored a policy package that covers you for anything from a third-party injury on site to building damage during construction.
Our comprehensive package for Home Builders includes the following features and benefits:
- Property Coverage insurance (Office Building Furnishings, Fixtures and Equipment)
- Contractors’ Equipment and Miscellaneous Tool insurance coverage
- Broad Form Builder’s Risk Insurance coverage during construction
- Show Homes and Show Home Contents Coverage
- Unsold Inventory Insurance Coverage
- Commercial General Liability insurance coverage to insure against third-party liability claims
- Builder’s Risks Insurance Blanket Reporting option for pre-approved limits
We can help with your auto insurance needs too! Connect with us today to ensure you’re covered out on the road.
Review Your Insurance and Get a Quote with Westland
Ready to discuss your insurance needs? Our expert advisors are here to review your current insurance policies, discuss your unique risks and operations, and find the perfect insurance policy for your business. Whether it’s over email, the phone or in person we are ready to help! To get started on a quote now and see price estimates for your business coverage, click the button below. Our advisors will contact you right away and help navigate your risk management needs. Of course, we are always available to talk over the phone or in person. Check out our locations page to connect with an office closest to you!
Situations of liability are one of the most common claims we see when it comes to home builders. For example, a building crew knocks the chimney over, resulting in major damage to the neighbouring property. The right home builder’s insurance policy will help mitigate these risks and get you back to your normal as quickly as possible.
Our goal is to find the best coverage for your business so you can focus on what’s important. To learn more about being a Westland client, click here.
10 Saskatchewan Business Facts
- Saskatchewan has a diverse agriculture and agri-food sector. In fact, it’s world renowned for supplying quality agricultural ingredients and foods.
- The next time you reach for flour in a recipe, it most likely came from a Saskatchewan field. Farmers across the province count for over 54% of all the wheat crop in Canada.
- The world’s oldest running gold mine was discovered by a Saskatchewan farmer in 1906. Since coming across it while digging a hole with a plough, it’s still operating and is one of the largest gold mines globally.
- When you think of the Saskatchewan agricultural scene, breadbasket crops come to mind. However, 96% of lentils, 90% of chickpeas and 70% of dry pea crops grown in Canada came from SK fields.
- Fan of mustard on your hotdog or hamburger? Odds are that your favourite condiment came from Saskatchewan, producing approximately over 80% of Canada’s mustard crop.
- When you think of Saskatchewan, flat lands and prairie landscapes might come to mind. In fact, over 50% of the province is covered in dense forests. The commercial forestry zone has 11.7 million hectares, 5.3 million of which are classified as productive forest land.
- The Regina Symphony Orchestra is the longest continuously running orchestra in Canada since being founded back in 1904.
- Regina is home to Scotty the T-Rex, the largest known Tyrannosaurs rex in the world. Weighing in at just under 20,000 pounds you can visit Scotty at the Royal Saskatchewan Museum.
- Saskatoon has seen continued growth throughout the years, reporting 11,743 total licensed businesses. Saskatoon welcomed 1,365 new businesses in 2019.
- The province is an energy giant. It features the most diverse primary energy resource base throughout Canada.