Saskatchewan Auto Insurance
Basic plate insurance may not be enough to cover your vehicle damage and your legal responsibility. Not to mention the financial impact on your family. Make sure you’ve got the right protection for your car, truck, motorcycle or motorhome by contacting your Westland Insurance advisor.
When you register your vehicle, you receive basic insurance including:
- Coverage for damage to your vehicle, subject to a deductible
- Personal injury insurance for vehicle collision
- $200,000 liability insurance for damage your vehicle causes to another vehicle, property, or injury to others
In most cases, basic plate insurance is not enough. Westland can help find the right policy at the right price for you and your family. We offer extension auto insurance to suit your needs, including:
- Lower deductibles
- Increased liability coverage up to $5,000,000
- Loss of use coverage
- Replacement cost coverage for newer vehicles
- Road hazard glass coverage
- Family security, in case you’re injured by a driver without enough insurance
- Coverage for vehicles you drive but don’t own
- Storage policies
We also offer insurance for your trailers and off road vehicles such as ATVs, boats and snowmobiles.