We have created a community of welders protecting one another. Over 500 members totaling nearly 1000 policies, the program provides the ability to keep your premiums low. With IFW, you are not just getting insurance, but instead contributing to the protection of the welding community.
Our goal is not to be only your insurance provider, but a business partner. We strive to help you run a safe and protected company. From safety advice to coverage recommendations, we are here to help advise on the decisions that matter.
In 2016 we marked the 25th anniversary of the program, and we couldn’t be happier with the how far we’ve come. The question, ‘Why Insurance for Welders?’ can be answered simply; we are welding insurance experts, this is what we do.
Our Insurance for Welders Program, established in 1991, was designed by welders for welders. The program was originally tailored for welders in Alberta’s oil & gas industry, however over the years, you have spoken and we have listened. Today our program covers welders in all industries and spans from British Columbia to Manitoba.
The Westland Advantage
- 25+ Years of Experience
- Multiple Payment Methods
- All transactions & policy setup can be done remotely – Phone, Email, & Fax
- Fast turnaround on Certificates of Insurance
- $1, $2, $5 Million Liability Limits
- Limited Pollution Coverage included
- Shop & Contents Coverage Available
- Contractors Equipment & Tools Coverage (5 Year Replacement Cost)